What is ATC about?
ATC is a combined forces TvT campaign that simulates operations between two opposite companies consisting of infantry squads, armored, recon, special forces, logistic sections and air support.
ATC #13 “Demo Mission” is scheduled for
It will be a single mission to give the opportunity to new groups to try the gamemode without committing for a series of battles. ATC veterans are of course welcome and encouraged to participate as well!
NATO vs CSAT
• Player respawns limited to 2 (3 lives)
• No vehicle respawn
• Advanced flight system
• Equipments with choice possibility (weapons, optics…)
• As ATC #13 is a single mission, there will be one sector for side. Each side has to defend its own sector and attack the other one
• At least 5 players are needed to hold a sector. Below this number, twice as many attackers are needed to conquer it. This means you need to clear the sector as much as you can. Special Forces do not count for sector holding/conquering and vehicles count by one (not by the number of passengers)
• Benefit system: the Commander has the choice of some extra assets to be chosen in game to enhance strategical choices and variability from one mission to the other. The choice is not shown to the other side
• Blue-tracking: vehicle that function as Communication Center and mark friendly troops as long as the vehicle is not destroyed.
Modset is provided with A3Sync
To learn more and to participate please join the ATC Discord