What is ATC about?
The ATC is a campaign, a series of battles between two organized factions. Each campaign simulates operations between two opposite companies consisting of infantry squads, armored, recon, logistic sections and air support
At the start of the campaign each faction has in control a number of areas. Each battle consists in a side trying to conquer an area and the other side trying to defend it. The goal of each side/faction is to control the majority of the areas at the end of the campaign.
Each side, or Company, is formed by alliances between different Units, each Unit will provide combat forces to the alliance according to the Unit specialization.
A bit of history:
Starting in 2008 with Arma1, there have been several big campaigns (up to 15 battles!) as well as single battles in different scenarios
There are several features that make the ATC gameplay unique, all with the aim to have tactical, teamwork orientated, well organized and enjoyable battles.
- First person only, No Crosshair, Termal is Disabled, Radar is Disabled.
- No side chat, only markers allowed to enforce correct radio comms.
- No vehicle respawn, weapon and vehicle restrictions depending on your role.
- Advanced Flight Model
- Player’s respawn is limited by personal tickets.
- Specific rules to conquer the sectors making the capture not an easy stuff as you need a critical amount of attackers and defenders beyond a critical number.
To learn more join our Discord!
PROMO VIDEO – Ellman’s courtesy!