ATC #8 CAMPAIGN PRESENTATION
Artwork: BDR Whiskey
Battle area will span both the west and east part of Altis and therefore each side will have two bases one on the west part and the other on the east part of the island. Will be used only one base at a time, depending on the area chosen for the battle.
CBA; ACE3 (ATC version); @ATC8; Task Force Radio.
ABOUT ACE: TIPS FOR NEW USERS AND ACE SETTINGS FOR ATC#8
New mission features and rules:
–No ACE-specific medical system, we will use the vanilla one (we will upload our version of ACE so everybody will have the same)
-Advanced ballistics for snipers only
-New gameplay for the engineer due the ACE logistic system
-More stamina for special forces
- Line-up time: ~20 minutes for the attackers, ~10 minutes for the defenders. So no more rush at the start. Exception: if the attackers have a bridgehead in the area, line-up time will be equal. Other exception: the special forces don’t have line-up time, so they can do recon. Details of line-up rules will be given later and tested in the preliminary battle.
- New capture rules
–Only two difficulty levels for sectors instead of 4
–Vehicles count as one for the sector capture
-If you are more than 3 times the defenders of the sector, you will always conquer the sector (to avoid the case where 4 men doing extreme camping can resist 203885 attackers)
- 2 minutes respawn time
- You have to deploy the antenna in the first 20 minutes of the game
- Increased repair/rearm time in base service areas: 60 sec for ground vehicles, 90 sec for air vehicles
- APC/IFV drivers: 3 slots. Only drivers can drive APC/IFV (not engineers anymore). Engineer slots are now 2 for side.
- Mortar operators: 2 slots
New vehicles* in addition to Edition 7 vehicles
- Redfor: Tigris (AA)*, will replace one of the Marids, it will need a driver, and an AA operator as gunner
- Blufor: Blackfish*
* These new vehicles/weapons will be tested in the preliminary battle to evaluate their impact on gameplay and overall balancing.
- Kajman and Slammer cargoes can now transport troops, but engineers cannot be transported as passengers.
Battle day and time: Sundays at 18.00 UTC
New Server with improved performances!
Preliminary battle date: September 17, 2017
Registration opening: OPEN NOW!
Core scripts: enc0ded.enable
BDR Armilio – main mission maker
|ATC #8 Campaign Announced!||ATC #8: Battleground & Preliminary Battle Scenario|
|ATC #8 Campaign Announced!|
|ATC #8: Battleground & Preliminary Battle Scenario|