ATC #9 Campaign Schedule
Sun 25th 20.30 CET (19.30 UTC)
- The structure/schedule of the campaign will be agreed and discussed where/if needed. Questions welcome of course.
- Two provisional factions will be announced with the purpose to prepare the general test to be held one week later. The two sides have an entire week to prepare the battle, that because preparation is needed for a good ATC gameplay. We will make a draw to decide who is attacking for the general test.
- Factions and sides for the test battle are provisional and may change before the start. Final sides are to be announced at least one week before the start of the campaign.
- Mod collections are ready for download (see download area)
- Both A3Sync and Steam collection are available.
- Updates/small additions are possible before the start of the campaign, after that mods are definitive. All mods needed, including all maps, will be available and definitive before the start.
- Will be published before the general meeting, in order to allow questions.
- Rules might be updated if needed before the start of the campaign, after start they are definitive.
Dec 2nd, 20.00 CET, 19.00 UTC.
- We will decide after that if another test is needed
Actual start of the campaign
- Will be discussed/agreed in the meeting, likely mid Jan (Sunday 13th)
- If possible within Nov. 25th (before the meeting) to allow the general test to be performed with the intended player count for the campaign.
- After that date registrations are still possible for reimplacements.
Thanks to the groups/individuals who registered so far! Hope to meet you all soon and I wish all good luck and to have fun!
|ATC#9 Campaign Presentation||Sign up time!|
|ATC#9 Campaign Presentation|
|Sign up time!|