[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Maps issues

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:31 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Maps issues
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:41 pm 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

Hi!

I dont know if you note that last map in chernarus, had problems with some slots, they respawn in same place where they die, not in base!

Initial battle in UTES, I think the score results it not correct, two blue zones and one red and in the score apper that east win. Please check it!

regards

OfflineProfileSend private message
 Post subject: Re: Maps issues
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:02 pm 

Hi Benamaina!

Yes we did check slots and it appears to be fine, but we will check again by reappearing several times, do u know if they are specific slots? in that case tell me plz

And about Utes, I do not understand so much your meaning, yesterday we tried that map and worked fine, the sector B was hold by Blue at beginning but changed colour regularly when kept by Reds and victory was for East accordingly

I have a screen I post it

Could u please explain me better the issue? (if u think better have the central sector, the airport, neutral at the beginning we can do that, does not change so much in my opinion as the map is small, just skirmish, a coin-toss map)

Thx for signalling issues, regards

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:47 pm 

A precisation about the sector capture script, the neutral status or contended status is not considered by the script, the sector is either blue or red: this means when the condition 8 soldiers of the attacking faction AND less than 5 soldiers (4 or less) of the owner faction is satisfied the sector change color and become property of the attackers, and even if abandoned remains property of the last faction that captured it. To take it back, the initial owners have to satisfy the script conditions (8 soldiers in the sector and less than five enemies).

For that reasons the sectors are initially either blue or red. Hope this explains!

regards, see you in battles

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:55 pm 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

In the capture you posted! two zones are owned but red, its normal red wins!

I said you that in the map that I tested, two zones are blue and one red, and the final score was red win!

other thing, I hope you changed the casttle zone, for other......becouse casttle has a very big bug!

regards

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:01 am 

care to share what this bug is?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:50 am 

Hi!

The Chernarus template map is updated with version 101, the problem someone had with respawning in sectors instead in base was due to join in progress and now it is apparently solved

The castle bug is a problem of arma, for Dale, Benamaina if I understand says you can destroy the castle but the structure remains. In my opinion this does not affect the game so much, we played several times in that zone and it is interesting strategically, and didn't seem the bug if there was compromising the game, we can check it again tuesday

About the Utes map now I understand Benamaina meaning and the map is under check to see if and where there is a problem

see you and best regards

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 am 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

You didnt see the bug? :o I,ll post later a video!

If the new map its update, will be interesting you post here for pple could see!

bb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:09 am 

UTES is now correct, thanks for notifying the problem, there was a typo in the script of the final result, sector scores were recorded correctly but the typo didn't assign victory to west unless they scored 3 points, it's solved now.

thanks again and if you find any more problem tell us, any help is always welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 pm 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:06 pm 

Hi Benamaina! well I say the bug does not affect so much the game because I was in the destroyed tower and I was killed two or three times there .. (my pretext I had my eyes constantly on server monitoring not on enemies!)

we have the opportunity to look into the issue carefully on tuesday, I do not find at moment any better location for sector, and it will require map manipulation of course

all best

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next