[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Maps issues

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:17 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Maps issues
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:15 pm 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

Hi!

ok! but not necesary map manipulation, just move the location, you can select all that you want and move just with the mouse to other place!

Anyaway, for the other bug, i need help of one of my mates to make the video! When i have i will post here! If you want I can try to find other location for this sector!

regards

OfflineProfileSend private message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 pm 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

Hi again!

I just find a other location for castle zone! its just very close to the castle, its two house with a stone fence around, where you put the casttle!

here is some pics

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:28 am 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

Hi again!

Nemesi did you see the new location I suggested?

regards

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:57 pm 

Hi Benamaina!

Yes I saw the pics, we will have a survey on field, I am strict with time this weekend! but of course we will check

Thanks for all suggestions

regards

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 pm 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

Hi!

did you see the new location yet?

regards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:01 pm 

For the moment the location is still on castle because we need the time to move objects and manipulate the map, I cannot do anything till tonight because of work! I do not have arma here just small laptop!

regards

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:20 pm 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

hi!

Here is it! I just renamed it 072d, just move the location to the castle to the new one!

regards

edit: The extension pbo is not allowed.

Attachments:
ATC2_V072d.Chernarus.rar [153.62 KiB]
Downloaded 1619 times
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 pm 

Hi!

Thanks but you used the old template! this one had the join-in-progress issue, and other things

Any case we will move the location, if not tomorrrow (we play for fun anyway), for the beginning of campaign it will be ready!

best regards

PS - yes I know the pbo extension is not allowed but the rar is ok

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:30 pm 

done, the sector position moved to castle to farm house

not sure if briefing is correct now but for tonight will suffice

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff