[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Locking on in aircraft

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:49 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Locking on in aircraft
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 pm 

Hey guys,

I thought the test last night was very good and i enjoyed it a lot. There is one issue i want to point out from it, you can't automatically lock on with an aircraft. You can still lock on with the right click but you can't use TAB. i think this is a flaw for the mission because unless you actually look at the target you can't lock on with the right click. I think if the TAB button lock on should be allowed because to lock on normally, you have to keep the target within a certain area before you can lock on, which is what the TAB function is for.
If it has been disabled for a good reason, i will accept it but if not please can it be put on, as it would simulate aircraft warfare a lot more.

Thanks,

CJ

OfflineProfileSend private message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:59 am 

Hi! glad you enjoyed the battle

About loking targets I think this is the veteran config as far as I know (but I will investigate further)

I will post server configs used anyway in the next days

See you and thanks for testing with us

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

OfflineProfileSend private message
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]