[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Starting game and game start time

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:57 pm 

Hello all

As you may see I attached the server console log for the battle of Feb. 9th

It is a long document but you may check it

The point I want to make in this post is about starting time of battles, as you know we agreed to start battles at 20.15 GMT. This is an important point and I as main ATC organizer take this very seriously

For reasons that are beyond my control I could not make this for the second time and I regret this

According to the server clock which is set on CET (GMT+1) the game was restarted by the admin (myself) at

21:15:59 Game restarted

in order to begin game

Regretfully, when I pressed the "button" to start actually the game this happened

21:16:02 In attesa della prossima partita. (waiting for new game)

21:16:11 Missione ATC2 Pusta Blu V 1.08 letta dalla banca. (mission read from database)

But the mission did not start and it took me on map list again

It was not a reassign as many of you thought, instead the mission did not start the first time I launched it

The result was everybody had to take the slots again and many did not realize what happened and took the wrong slot so this caused several minutes of delay

For pure misfortune when I finally launched the game the second time it was on night for most of us (but not all)

I was therefore forced to start again the mission a third time. This time the launch was successful

The actual game started at 21:35:41 Partita cominciata. (game started) and ended at 23:36:23 Partita terminata. (game over)

I regret the delay on behalf of all ATC staff but as server admin I feel this is beyond my control

I appreciate your understanding

Here you find the server console log
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=186

All best regards

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

OfflineProfileSend private message
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]