[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Max number of players

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:24 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Max number of players
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 am 

Hi all

The maximum number of players in server config will be set to 90 to prevent extra players joining server, so keep this in mind in making rosters

See you all in battle and good luck!

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

OfflineProfileSend private message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:04 am 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

Hi Nemesi!

you said us that maximum players for faction were 50! In Utes you were 56 and when I ask why, you said us that the reason was to not said NO, to the rest of players of your faction....in the red roster forum you said us that we will be 50! and now you said 45....so now we must to say NO to 5 player? Really I dont understand! and you cant say this less to 24h to the battle, so please, config server max player to 50! if you want for the next battle we can be 45vs45 but roster are now done, and we cant say now pleople NO becouse blue faction are only 45 players!

regards

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 pm 

Well you did not answer, that was a question

Why you did not post this yesterday, I really do not understand this

We did say you cannot play to 5 members yesterday night in training so well .. and if the server lag don't blame me then because I told this is a risk

I also tried to contact you on msn to get the answer but you did not reply

Any case I try to contact the members left behind and see if they are available just few hours before the game

best regards

Nemesi

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 pm 
-=GIR=-
-=GIR=-

Hi!

At 1:45 am when you posted here, I was sleeping!

This morning at 7:04 am i replay you!

If you tried to contact with me yesterday night by msn and I didnt replay you, maybe was becouse i was busy! Anyway I think yesterday night was not the best time to change the number of slots!

Dont worry that if server lag, I will dont blame you, as the same that I didnt blame you in last battle in UTES, where there 56 blufor soldiers....and lag was very big!

I told you that 50 x 50 was a risk before UTES battle, for this reason the first agreement was 45 x 45, and then you change to 50x50, but you come with 56 to UTES, and now you said that is a risk, of course is a riks, but its necesary you think this things before the battle, and not with less of 24 hours to the battles and with the roster done!

best regards to you too

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:06 pm 

Well I posted 45 some days ago, and then I counted your roster yesterday and it was 51, so I asked for an explanation

If the Red roster was 45 I would have stayed with 45, just asked about numbers and with the recommendation to let me know at your earliest convenience

all best

Nemesi,
Chief of Staff
Arma Tactical Combat

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]