ATC rewritten with a lot of new features!
- Code mostly rewritten
- Multiple battle scenarios (maps)
- Player respawns limited to 2 (3 lives)
- As usual no vehicle respawn
- Advanced flight system
- New equipments with choice possibility (weapons, optics…)
- More value to the first life. After respawn you lose something in your equipment
- New rules in capture system. More defenders needed for holding the sector, more attackers needed to capture it
- Sector defenders squads increased to 10 members
- Recon Team and sniper teams do not count for sector capture
- New: sector disputed if attackers are more than 2.5 times the defenders
- Added: Antenna defenders squad
- New rules for antenna destruction (only attack chopper weapons can’t destroy the antenna)
- New roles added (eg. Specialist Assistants with specific benefits: more stamina, microdagr, Bergen backpack)
- Delta Squad becames a Mechanized Infantry squad: Delta riflemen can man IFVs
- Added a Parachuters Squad
- Benefit system: the Commander has the choice of some extra vehicles to be chosen in game to enhance strategical choices and variability from one mission to the other. The choice is not shown to the other side.
- Line-up will be maintained as in last version
- Removed UAV/UGV, added new Tank DLC vehicles and weapons (launchers)
- And more to see…
The first part of the Campaign will be played on Lythium.
Then we will move to Chernarus (Open Chernarus version) or Rosche and Altis
CBA; ACE3 (ATC9 version); @ATC9 mods; RH_acc (plus ACE RH_acc compat); Task Force Radio (Stable version to avoid possible issues), plus the specific map mods (Lythium & Jbad for the first part).
Battle day and time: Sundays at 19.00 UTC
we will have a general test possibly within November, then depending on the test outcome we can agree the start of the actual campaign.
More infos to come in the next few days!
Registrations are now OPEN!
Stay tuned and thanks for playing ATC!
BDR Niklox for the code rewrite
BDR Armilio for mods (Stick & Stone)
BDR Flipper for equipments/mods
Encode for core scripts